Our first attempt at a Swedish fire log was a smashing success.
burns for hours and it looks beautiful.
I have no idea how you make a Swedish fire long
but i have a MIGHTY NEED for a Swedish fire log
It’s actually super easy and you see basically how in the picture: Just cut slits about like 3/4 down in a big (dry) log with a chainsaw. Then, just light it up on top with some smaller branches and whatever, the inside will catch fire, and it’ll burn for a long time. Great at outside events in the cold months.
This is the BEST post ever
- fleur: oh, i have to breathe underwater for an hour? better get myself a bubble of air!
- cedric: yeah, bubble charm seems like the best solution.
- harry: see i didn't think of that but i do have this handy plant.
- everyone: what about you, viktor?
- viktor: IM GONNA BE A FUCKING SHARK